Converted to parent/child style SmartApp named “SmartTiles (Connect)“, which gives users the ability to create up to 5 distinct SmartTiles dashboards per Location. Added support for UK users. Minor enhancements to configuration options. Details, support and discussion at SmartThings Community Topic: SmartTiles Dashboard v5.5
- When configuring dashboards, be sure to press the Done button to back out of each page, or settings may not be saved.
- If you delete the SmartTiles (Connect) parent SmartApp, all 5 child dashboards will be destroyed and cannot be recovered.
- Development is underway of the SmartTiles V6 platform. No release date has been determined. Within 30 to 90 days after V6 is stable and released, we are required to disable all past version SmartTiles instances, including Version 5.
- User Support Policy now published on SmartThings Community.
- We appreciate donations of thanks and encouragement which help enable us to provide ongoing user support and continue development of SmartTiles.
The new multi-dashboard parent SmartApp SmartTiles (Connect) can only be installed via http://SmartTiles.click/install
Single dashboard legacy versions (e.g., v5.4.2) that were installed via SmartTiles.click website, will be updated automatically Tue Nov 10, 2015. They will continue to appear as a standalone SmartApp instance separate from SmartTiles (Connect). If you only want a single dashboard, there is no need to install Connect.