- Website installs a parent SmartApp called “SmartTiles (Connect)“.
- SmartTiles (Connect) can spawn up to 5 distinct SmartTiles dashboards (children) which are configured by opening the SmartTiles Connect parent.
- Installation supports SmartThings UK cloud region (graph-eu01-euwest1).
Installation Region must be selected at installation time.
- Live preview of Dashboard now viewable in configuration page, in addition to just the URL for cut/paste.
- Icons changed to differentiate SmartTiles (Connect), SmartTiles (child), SmartTiles (legacy).
- “Hello, Home!” label changed to “Routines”.
- Overall polling rate configurable under Preferences.
- Stop Motion Video refresh rate configurable.
- Video streams now occupy the entire tile and scale according to tile size.
- Default names & labels have child stream number appended (e.g., “SmartTiles ”).
The multi-dashboard parent SmartApp SmartTiles (Connect) can only be installed via http://SmartTiles.click/install
Single dashboard legacy versions (e.g., v5.4.2) that were installed via SmartTiles.click website, will be updated automatically Tue Nov 10, 2015. They will continue to appear as a standalone SmartApp instance separate from SmartTiles (Connect). If you only want a single dashboard, there is no need to install Connect.